We are looking for experienced SAP Consultants with ability to tackle issues on their own, report progress and manage projects with an outcomes-based mentality.
* Managing application development and operations as SPOC (Single point of contact) for on - site,
offshore and Shared Services delivery models.
* Experience migrating SAP workload to public cloud, Azure, AWS, etc.
* Experience with Azure Administration, Azure Infrastructure Operations.
* Overall understanding of Project Management principles and migration lifecycle.
* Expertise in managing SAP HANA DB, BI Application environments within shared services delivery
structure. Managed the pre and post migration efforts such as preparing test plans, communication and
escalation procedures, facilitating meeting with core infrastructure teams in performing RCA ( root cause
analysis ) of the issues.
* Design and develop information models attribute, analytical, calculation views on HANA
* Design, trouble shoot and resolve problems related to integration of SAP and non-SAP data in HANA
* Expertise in Implementing SAP HANA, SQL SSIS, SSRS for OLAP and OLTP environments.
* Validate CPU usage, memory footprint and system load during test run for reports and data loads.
* Expertise in planning the hyper-care and steady state operations of SAP HANA, BI reporting application
* Hands on in SQL Scripts, Procedures and SQL calculation views in HANA
* Expertise in Upgrading DB/ HANA patches to the latest.
* Ability to collaborate with management in planning, execution and delivering business initiatives and
translating them to technical solutions.
* Expertise in planning Knowledge transfer sessions between offshore and onsite development,
operations, network and database teams for complex applications.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills, periodic presentations of delivery status to key
* Configure & Setup Azure Hybrid Connection to pull data from SAP Systems
* Perform Peer’s Code Review to avoid any code quality issues.
* Coordinate with external teams to reduce data flow issues and unblock team members
* Always actively participate in four ceremonies: Sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum, Sprint review
meeting, and Sprint retrospective meeting
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
* 3+ years of relevant work experience
* Advanced or Intemediate English Required
* Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
* Experience working in SAP Migrations
* Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
* Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work