DescripciónServe as Subject Matter Expert in products for customers and partners and Assist our Quality Assurance Testing team with testing new versions of our software.
RequisitosBachelor’s degree on computer science, information systems.
Knowledge of Microsoft server and domain administration.
Exposure to enterprise storage (Windows/NetApp/EMC/Nutanix/S3/Azure).
Technology pre-sales or customer support engineering experience in a fast-paced environment an asset.
Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) an asset.
Experience documenting technical knowledge base articles an asset.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software related problems, include resolving network issues, configuring connections to multiple storage systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Effectively qualify customer technical requirements and propose recommended solutions.
- Present product demonstrations and field technical questions.
- Efficiently install Proof-of-Concepts and customer testing to exceed success criteria.
- Collaborate as a member of the sales, support, and quality assurance team to achieve business objectives.
- Maintain relevant technical knowledge through continuous education, training, and lab work.
- Serve as a technical liaison to sales, support and product management leadership teams for process and product improvement.