Experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring MVC framework, Web service, Oracle/ SQL server databases and Life Sciences Quality Management.
• 4-6 Years of experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring MVC framework, Web service (SOAP, REST), HTML
• Sound experience in Oracle/ SQL server databases
• Designs develops and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects
• App server Knowledge (Tomcat/JBoss etc.)
• Hands on with Hibernate or any other ORM framework.
• Hands-on experience with source control & release management systems such as Subversion with security/archival/branching/ labeling.
• Very good understanding of various SDLC process including Agile development and Waterfall.
• Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. Proficient with APIs and service-oriented architectures.
• Should be able analyze the code to investigate and fix issues reported in the existing application.
• Should have experience in developing and supporting Multilanguage site and portal
• Proven analytical skills with information systems. Knowledge of information security and systems administration
• Provide training and guidance to end users
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a customer service mindset are mission-critical to this role.
• Ability to translate user requirements and stories to application enhancements and new functionality
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and technical landscape
• Ability to work on multiple projects, support issues at one time