Design, implementation, monitoring, administration, and support of OpenText Documentum D2 LSQM
Development and Support services using OpenText Documentum D2 version 7.1 and above LSQM 4.1
• Must have 5 - 7 or more years of recent development experience in Documentum D2 with at least 3 years in LSQM 4.1/ above and Experience with Documentum version 7.1 and above
• At least 3 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise & solutions architecture and architectural frameworks - Thorough knowledge on D2 Development & Configuration
• Must have expertise in Life Sciences Quality & Manufacturing (LSQM 4.1 or above).
Experience in LSQM 16.4 is a plus
• Strong Java development experience
• Extensive working experience with Content Management, Docbase Security, User Management, Workflow, Documentum Methods, Jobs Management
• Hands on experience on REST, WSDL and Client web services.
• Knowledge on Life science industry and quality is a must
• Knowledge on Documentum application integration with third party applications
Solid understanding & experience in delivering validated applications (CFR 9 Part 11)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience leading junior staff in completing day-to-day operational tasks and/or enterprise scale projects required.
• Open Text Documentum certifications will be an added advantage.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Analyze and recommend Documentum solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
• Support of software and periodic maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 2 & 3 support.
• Lead the architecture and design of infrastructure Documentum D2 solutions following selected implementation methodology.
• Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 2& 3.
• Complete operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
• Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
• Liaison with internal business partners, vendors, and external partners and resources.
• Ability to train and direct (as a peer) other staff and contract resources on technical operations.
• Provides mentorship to others in the department.
• Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfilment processes.
• Assist management with strategic alignment and project management.
• Expected to resolve and take ownership of issues with minimal management involvement.
• Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple OpenText Documentum infrastructure /software solutions.
• Significant experience working with IT Infrastructure teams in deploying OpenText Documentum solutions on premise, Cloud IaaS, or PaaS.